Sunday, October 24, 2010

Not taking it lying down



I am not going to take any more of your bullshit. I am not going to let you tell others lies about me, or fabricate things to make me look bad. I have had to put up with you telling lies about me for years, lies that you thought would never get back to me, but you have to have a good memory to be a good liar, because you need to remember every lie you ever told.

I have sat and allowed you to lie to your friends that I refused to allow you to have access to our children; LIE, shall we go into the real reason? You have lied about Shaun to the authorities, and questioned his integrity with our children. You could have even made it difficult for him to have access to his own children, but you couldn't care less about that, it was just about your ego and payback. You lied to our children telling them that if he moved in, they would get nothing when I died; you set up negative feelings in Elliott about Shaun, happy that it not only caused grief between Elliott and Shaun but grief for me.

You have allowed the mother of your children to be called a gutter whore, but that is nothing compared to what you have said about me and what you would like to happen to me involving me in a gutter and men wanking.

You forced a situation to happen, that caused no amount of grief for our children and myself, when you wanted to get married and wanted 'the clan' to be together for the occasion. All the decisions you have made have been about what is best for you with no consideration for others and now the consequences are happening. You went to the Police and lied to them about closing the case, just to protect others and none of them were your own, your own that you had the only obligation to protect.

Well let me tell you something, publicly, if you work, regardless of what country you work in, Rhyss, Rhyarna and Elliott are still your children and you still have a responsibility towards financially supporting them. You can lie to whoever you like about your employment, you can lie to your friends about me, just to make yourself feel better, but here it is in the BLACK AND WHITE that you are so fond of:-

I AM NOT YOUR PERSONAL PUNCHING BAG, NOR AM I A PUNCHING BAG FOR THAT FLEA YOU CHOOSE TO SHARE A BED WITH; I AM ENTITLED TO HAVE OUR CHILDREN FINANCIALLY SUPPORTED UNTIL THEY ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE; I DO NOT GIVE TWO FLYING FUCKS WHAT THE PURPLE GODDESS HAS TO SAY ABOUT ME IN HER BLOG, BECAUSE IT IS ALL LIES, AND A WARPED SENSE OF REALITY; AND FOR THE RECORD EBAY BABY, MY SUBURB IS IN THE NORTH, NOT THE WEST, SO IF YOU ARE GOING TO HURL INSULTS GET THEM RIGHT.

5 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo Go Jules, long time coming but more than well deserved.
    One day consequences are going to come back and bite in a BIG BIG way to those who most deserve them most.
    I know you will be able to hold your head high for the dignified manner you have dealt with all that has come your way.
    Those who know you well know that you have done everything for those 3 beautiful kids of yours and then some more and they couldn't have a better mother to love them and protect them, pity the same can't be said for their other parent.
    They are lucky to have you there for them everyday of their life.

    I think this sums him up though

    “It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept.”

    I love you heaps and will be there for you every step of the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Soul Sister, I love you too, and I love the quote

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have kept your dignity, and your temper for so long with the sperm donor, all for the sake of the kids - just remember, the only one who looks stupid is him. And his navigationally deficient wife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The strength and determination against some of the greatest adversity I have known is truly a credit to yourself and family (which includes not only blood related)support. The time does come when the truth and reality of life must be seen and told. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Deb, that is a lovely thing to say xxxx And from one who has also known adversity

    ReplyDelete