Monday, October 25, 2010

I NEED A HERO

I need a hero! I need someone who will stand up next to me and catch me whilst I am falling. I need my hero to come and wrap their arms around me and hold me up to face all the stuff I am facing. I need them to fly up and catch me as I fall from that 300 story building. I need them to put up the dome of protection, around me, to stop, just for a while, the barrage that seems to be my every day companion. I need for my hero to shoot out webs of steal to hold back the pain and misery I am going through. I need my hero to tell me that it's going to be ok, that I am going to be ok and hold me gently so I can cry and feel safe. I don't feel safe. I have no safety net at the moment, I used to always know there was a safety net for me, something that helped me to cope with whatever life was throwing at me, and I have coped with many things, but I am not coping now; that's why I need a hero and yet as I read this, I am angry with myself for not being able to cope, for letting all of this and then some eat away and attack my very soul and being. I hate being this pathetic person, I hate who I am, I hate that I am so sad and angry and frustrated; but none the less, I need a Hero. Mum, Dad, I am trying to be the strong independent woman that you raised, I am trying to be like you in the tough times, but I'm failing miserably. I feel like I am letting you down; but none the less I need a hero.

3 comments:

  1. Pathetic NO you are not, sad and angry you are I know you are and I am so sorry I can't help with this but you need to stop beating yourself up and think about the positives about you and heres the list
    1. You are a loving and giving lady who has friends and family who love you to the ends of the earth and back
    2. You have a wicked sense of humour that makes everyone around you laugh and love you to the ends of the earth and back
    3.You give of 100% of yourself to both family and friends despite all that you have been through and we love you to the ends of the earth and back
    4.You have in no way let your Mum and Dad down they would be more than proud of what you have achieved despite all that has been thrown your way and would love you to the ends of the earth and back
    Are you getting my drift???????????
    I am sure others who read here will be able to add to the list as well
    I could also add that you are a great cook and scrapper as well and all the ALBOM friends love you to the ends of the earth and back.
    I know you need a hero and that hero will come along one day and he will sweep you off your feet and you won't know what hit you but you need to love who YOU are first.
    Your special HERO is out there you and he just don't know it yet!
    LOVE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH AND BACK OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen, sometimes the fog is just to think to see the otherside. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I love you to the ends of the earth and back again too

    ReplyDelete