Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In a good place

For the first time I can remember in years, I am in a good place.

I am feeling positive and looking forward to the future with a degree of certainty, confidence and belief.

There is still a lot of things that needs to be sorted, that will probably take some time to do, but I am finally feeling that I have taken control of life and I am now starting to direct where my life is going, not the other way around.

I know, that I am going to fall into pot holes along the way, I know there are things I don't want to face, however last week, I had a light bulb moment, a moment of clarity and understanding of what I needed to do for ME, and not others.

I have been able to do this with the love and support of my soul sister, my best friend, two friends who live far enough away, that their support is verbal, is love, is understanding, and a new friend, who is teaching me to live the life I deserve, no expectations, just gently pushing me outside my comfort zone to find the real me. I am considering doing the things that I never thought I would ever do, or even considered doing, but my bucket list has exploded, what to do, just not enough time in the day.

This is going to be a slowish process because I don't want to become manic as if I only have two minutes to live, but I am looking at and considering many things, some will come off, some won't but I will have explored and expanded my life experiences. I need to build up the stamina and emotional and mental fortitude to help me stay on this path, I need to say to hell with those who think that I have gone mad...............perhaps I have, but at the end of the day, this is MY life, based on my experiences and what I need and want to do, your choices will be different for just as many reasons, but I will respect that they are YOUR choices to make, just like mine are.

Regrets, I have a few, I wish I had dealt with things a little differently on some occasions, but I do not regret any of the major decisions that I have made that has lead me to where I am today.

Peace, love and harmony are now what I am looking for, contentment, excitement, wonder, joy, bliss...........yes, bliss, the bliss of secrets, the bliss of love, the bliss of touch, the bliss of sharing a dream, a journey, a moment, a laugh, a kiss, a time.

Fingers crossed, I AM on the road back, lets just see

2 comments:

  1. OK so I have seriously tried to post a comment 4 times this is number 5 and if it doesnt work I am going to scream.
    I am so glad to see this post.
    I will be there for all that your life rolls with, good and not so and you need to know that I will be cheering you on when you do those things YOU WANT TO DO.
    Might even join you on a few of them if you would like me too - I hear Tuscany is quite nice
    Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, am happy to be part of the cheer squad!! And am so happy that you're in the place you are today, may there be many more! x

    ReplyDelete